Register at attractive rates
Attractive individual and group rates are available to facilitate onsite and online attendance from across the world. Discounted rates are available for students and residents of low and lower-middle-income countries. Scroll down to view the rates.
The registration fee includes
- Access to all live sessions onsite
- Access to live sessions through the virtual platform
- Access to all abstracts and posters in the onsite and online e-poster gallery
- Access to all industry sponsored symposia, onsite and online
- Access to all recorded sessions – View on Demand – for 30 days after the event
- Access to the onsite exhibition
- CME certification for onsite and online attendance
The time zone for the IDF World Diabetes Congress 2022 is WET (UTC+0).
The rates below are in Euro and inclusive of VAT. Download the terms and conditions (pdf)
- Medical doctor & group rate
- Healthcare professionals other than medical doctor
- Low and lower-middle economies as defined by the World Bank
- Students at the time of the congress – not applicable to post doctorate students or students that follow further studies of any nature after having earned a medical degree after finishing medical school.
IDF is committed to facilitate educational opportunities for healthcare professionals working in countries where the need is greatest. We are therefore delighted to offer free online access to the IDF World Diabetes Congress 2022 to healthcare professionals from and living in low-income countries (as defined by the World Bank).
In solidarity with the people of Ukraine, IDF also offers free online and onsite access to the congress to healthcare professionals from Ukraine.
Complimentary access is also available to credentialed members of the media, including print, broadcast, and online media. Media accreditation can be requested here.
Group registration is available for groups of at least 10 people. One contact person must coordinate with the IDF Congress Secretariat. It is the sole responsibility of this contact person to distribute all relevant congress information to group members.
To register a group, the group contact person needs to first create a congress profile through the registration platform. The congress profile gives access to the booking form for groups.
All rates are in Euro and inclusive of VAT. Download the terms and conditions (pdf).